Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rock of Ages




You can take the girl out of the 80's but you can't always take the 80's out of the girl :)
Ok we all have vices, 80's hair bands are mine lol and fortunately, in Second Life life seems to be in a time warp. Most of us boomers must dominate the demographics because 80's concert venues abound. Great for me!
So, I spend lots of hours doing the rounds at concerts by tribute bands, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends but no matter I always have a great time! This past week alone I heard Alice Cooper, Bon Jovi, 3 Doors Down and a german band called Kreation. I missed Evanescence but will catch them another time.
And, I'm even thinking about being a singer in a cover band....hey, why not. Isn't that what a second life is all about?
Stay tuned...

No comments:

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17
God's GPS