Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's a Lonely SL Life Sometimes....


When your partner and best friend isn't there because of RL, SL can be such a lonely, big virtual world. Everyone has something to do, somewhere to go and it can be alot like RL. So, what do I do when I find myself unexpectedly alone in SL? I work lol....spent a number of hours setting up our second store, went shopping, did more work, did some marketing for our upcoming conference, went shopping, bought new hair (I needed that like a hole in the proverbial head!) and worked some more...got another account, voted for a friend who is trying to be voted most handsome in SL or something...and felt lonely. I missed my partner...very much.


So,I watched a movie on demand. Elizabeth I:The Golden Years. Wow, great movie. I loved how she rallied the troops on the horse while staring down the Spanish armada. She had the stuff heros are made of. What a shame she never found love---or love never found her. I think she had alot of love to give. Instead she gave it to her country. Rock on, Elizabeth I, even if you did live in 500 years ago!

No comments:

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17
God's GPS