Saturday, March 8, 2008

Second Life Fashionista

The Christian woman also wants style! That may come as a surprise to some but we do! However, Second Life fashions tend to be uh-hem, well rather revealing, whether you want them to be or not. I recently enrolled in a class from Univ of Illinois which would be held in SL. What to wear, what to wear!

Oh, the dilemma! I ransacked my virtual closet. Nada! Not a single top looked professional. Everything was too tight, too low, too...hoochie mama. So, what was an overacheiver to do?
Design her own clothing line!

And, that's how Enraptured Designs was born. That reawakened my lost love of photography. It's fun using SL lighting and backdrops, like painting a canvass. The photos of my clothes are a bit on the artsy side but I think visually they are fun and creative. Most of all, my clothes are for the budget minded and for the person who wants to look cute and stylish without sacrificing her dignity. Perfect for casual wear or the SL class or office!

In addition, I decided I wanted to create beautiful portraits using only SL tools. None of my photographs are re-touched by PhotoShop or any other software program. The challenge is to produce beautiful photos that are all natural and not doctored up. I'm into realism, not phoney picture "perfect" results. And so, another business was born: Venus Photography Studio!

Come see us inworld! Enraptured Designs and Photography Studio is located on Wings of Hope sim.

PS we just opened up our 2nd store location on Rich Idiot!

No comments:

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17
God's GPS