Monday, March 17, 2008

Not Just Going Through the Motions


I don't wanna go through the motions

I don't wanna go one more day without Your all consuming passion inside of me

I don't wanna spend my whole life asking, "What if I had given everything, instead of going through the motions?"

Matthew West, The Motions


We all lead busy lives. We all have bad days but, what if we made a conscious decision to give "everything" from our hearts? Let's remember our lives glorify God, not any individual --so to that end, let's give everything in energy, spirit and commitment. Let's see where God puts us after we've done just that.


God's opened the door---are we willing to step through it: mind, body, spirit and soul?Let's not just go through the motions: let's give our everything to Him!

1 comment:

peter ackland said...

Great blog thanks for the inspiring ideas. I can feel great warmth in your writing.

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17

A new life has begun! II Cor 5:17
God's GPS